Information regarding our 35th Educational Conference and Tradeshow is now available.
We are excited to announce that our Educational Conference and Trade Show will be held on November 1, 2023 at the Aria in Prospect, CT. Interest will be extraordinarily high for this combined effort between the Connecticut Chapter of the American College of Health Care Administrators and the Connecticut Association of Health Care Facilities. Only your completed Registration Form with a deposit or your full payment will ensure your presence at The Show.
The Booth Fee is $995.00/booth, we are offering a $95.00/booth discount for national Business Affiliates of the American College of Health Care Administrators or Business Affiliates of the Connecticut Association of Health Care Facilities. A non-refundable deposit of $200.00/booth is required with your Registration Form. Any unpaid balance must be received by October 15 2023, or your deposit will be forfeited and your booth(s) assigned to another Exhibitor. Cancellations must be made in writing thirty (30) days prior to The Show in order to receive a refund.
Two (2) Exhibitor representatives are included in your Exhibitor Registration; additional Exhibitor representatives are $50.00 each. Booth assignments on the Exhibit floor are made at the discretion of the Committee.
The following are included in your fee:
Drayage services to include a full-sized booth (8’ deep x 8’ wide) with (1) 6-foot table, (2) chairs, side rail, and 8’ backdrop
One (1) sign with your organization’s name
Complimentary “Exhibitor ONLY” Breakfast Buffet (8:00 AM – 9:30 AM day of Show)
Complimentary Box Lunch delivered to your booth – Kosher Meal upon request.
Listing in the event Program Guide
Complete participant listing emailed to you following the event
Electricity is not provided, there is a $65 fee for a 115 volt, 15 amp outlet plug
To register and pay online, please click HERE
To download the Exhibitor/Program Guide, please click HERE
Vendors who are not Exhibitors, Presenters, Sponsors and/or licensed Nursing Home Administrators may not attend The Show.
- If you register online, you have the option of receiving a link to pay online or you can pay by check within 10 days of registering.
- A non-refundable deposit of $200 is needed to secure your booth.
- All checks made payable to “CT ACHCA”
- CAHCF/CCAL Credit Card Authorization Form – PCI Compliant
Questions? Contact Adriana at 860-290-9424 or email@example.com.
213 Court Street Suite 202
Middletown, CT 06457
Advertisers/Sponsors to the event:
- $ 500 Grand Prize – Incite Strategic Partners
- $ 50 Drawing Prizes – TwinMed LLC
- Announcement Printing: Hinkson Clicinal Consulting, PLLC
- Educational Program Evaluation Prize – CT ACHCA and CAHCF/CCAL
- Keynote Speaker – Athena Health Care Systems
- Morning Coffee – Harvest Healthcare, LLC
- Lunch – Optum
- Afternoon Break – TwinMed LLC
- Professional Headshot Booth – Skilled Cyber
- Name Badges and Lanyards – Lument
- Program Guide
Inside Front Cover – Jensen Hughes
Inside Back Cover – NOA Diagnostics
Outside Back Cover – Athena Health Care Systems
- Show Bags – NOA Diagnostics
- Show Pads – Preferred Therapy Solutions
- Show Pens – PharmScript, LLC