- Connecticut General Assembly’s “A Guide for Reaching State Legislators and Testifying at Hearings”
- Sample testimony format
- Directions to the Legislative Office Building (LOB) and Parking
We recommend that you visit our CAHCF/CCAL VOTERVoice: Action Center. Enter your address or zip code, click on Go and every one of your elected representatives, federal and state, will be listed.
E-mail is cool. It’s fast, costs nothing and gets an elected representative’s attention.
Problems making a connection? Please contact Richard C. Brown at CAHCF for assistance.
Advocate for your residents and educate your elected representatives. Your residents and their families, friends and staff are counting on you!
- Overview of the State Budget Process, December 10, 2002 – State CT Office of Fiscal Analysis
- Overview of State Revenue, December 10, 2002 – State CT Office of Fiscal Analysis
- Legislative History of Balanced Budget Law – State CT Office of Legislative Research
- Connecticut General Statutes Sec. 2-33a. Limitation on expenditures authorized by General Assembly
- Connecticut’s Spending Cap, November 27, 2006 – State CT Office of Fiscal Analysis
- Connecticut’s Spending Cap: Questions and Answers – The Connecticut Health Foundation May 2001